DEEPCORE DRILLING – HISTORY
Deepcore Drilling was established in November 2005 after being awarded the diamond drilling contract at Stawell Gold Mine in Victoria.
Since then, Deepcore has worked hard to achieve sustainable growth through safe productivity, quality practices and customer satisfaction.
Collectively as a management team, the company possess more than 175 years of experience within the drilling sector.
Deepcore Drilling has the range of capabilities and experience to meet the needs of customers, from short hole production drilling through to more complex drilling programs that includes holes in excess of 2000m with multiple intersections.
Deepcore has a proven track record of delivering safe, professional, high quality services when engaged for both large scale multiple rig projects as well as smaller campaigns.
Our Story – Key dates
- 2005 Company Foundered – Awarded contract at Stawell Gold Mine
- 2006 Commenced work with Bendigo Mining and Fosterville Gold Mine
- 2007 Commenced work with Ballarat Gold Mine
- 2010 International Expansion into PNG
- 2013 Commenced work with OTML – Ok Tedi Mine
- 2015 Commenced work with Newcrest Mining Limited – Cadia Valley Operations
Other past clients –
Glencore, Perilya, IGO, Evolution Mining, Bandanna Energy, Navarre Minerals, Mt Wills Gold Mines, CMT, Golder Associates.